Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just Call me Martha

I just finished my first craft; made in the new, fantastic, super awesome craft room. A whole room dedicated to my insanity. Whee!


Voila!

I have been wanting to do this little project for ages, and since I finally finished painting Teagan's room last week, it seemed like the time. I took apart a plain bulletin board, painted and varnished the frame, then covered the cork with the fabric. The fabric was a pillowcase I picked up at the Ikea scratch and dent section for a dollar. Now just to hang it in Miss T's room. Speaking of Martha, I picked up this cookbook the other day:


cupcake


Teagan is dying to make princess cupcakes this weekend. All I need is a fancy apron, and I'll be ready to throw my hat in for mother of the year.

1 comment: